Any individual, body corporate, HUF, partnership firms, banks and financial institutions can invest in the Fund.
Minimum INR 1 Cr. is required.
They will get an acknowledgment slip, subject to clearing of instrument and validity of submitted documents. They will receive an Account Statement within 15 days of submission of the application form by email and within 60 days, they will get a copy of the agreement which will be signed by an authorized signatory of the Trust
The indicative drawdown schedule is as under:
- At least 40% of the Capital commitment at the time of execution of the Contribution agreement
- Balance as per drawdown Notice issued by the Investment Manager on an “as needed” basis
The Investors shall be required to make their Capital Contribution within 21 Business Days from the date of the Drawdown Notice.
Any Contributor failing to contribute any portion of its Capital Commitment pursuant to a Drawdown Notice, within 21 Business Days from the date of Drawdown Notice, will be declared as a defaulting Contributor.
The Investor will be kept informed through:
- Draw down notices, which will contain details of the proposed use of funds being drawn down
- Quarterly updates, which will provide details on the various investments made
- Statement of Accounts
- Semi Annual Valuation Report
- Annual Report comprising financial information of the Portfolio entities and other material